Before you move in
Before you move in you have to provide us with the following: (You will not be able to move into the property without these).
1. One month’s rent in advance in cleared funds (i.e. cleared cheque, cash or bank payment)
2. Completed Financial Guarantor Forms for all the tenants
Move in Procedure
1. Please give us at least 7 days notice of when you want to move into the property.
2. At least one of you will need to meet us at the property.
3. We will take an inventory of the property giving details of fixtures and fittings and their condition which you will need to check and sign. The inventory will include gas/electric/water metre readings which you can check.
4. We will give you a front door key and a bedroom door key (if applicable) each.
5. Please take this opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the property (Central heating, Gas, Electric, Stop cock Location etc).
Once you have moved in
We provide you with a Welcome Pack and Tenants Guide with information on:
- Setting up your bills and contacting utility providers, gas and electricity boards, water board etc.
- Parking Permits
- Arrangements for repairs, taking care of the property, etc
If you have any queries please just contact us